Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I ain't no fool. I know my daughter will respond with the same trick she has done for the past 3 years. "There's a spider on your head". I on the other hand don't par take in April's Foolery anymore. For some reason it doesn't tickle my fancy. Weird.

April first... 12 days till our son is a year old, I think I have just about everything. I haven't figured out the cake I want to make for him yet but I am close. I am excited for him, He isnt walking yet, he wants too but he is kinda lazy. Three steps at Christmas and two steps a few weeks ago but nothing lately. One day he will get up and sprint, then there is no stopping him.

Handsome's Mom is coming out in 13 days, yep the day after the baby turns a year old. She will be here for 5 days or so and will be cooking. I am excited she is a sweet lady. Plus she will be here for Baby K's party. Grandma D is really excited too, yesterday she said she wasn't going to put him down the whole time she is up here and also asked if we had a rocking chair. She can't wait to hold him - for the first time.

My Dad said he was going to come out in late August, basically when Handsome's Grandparents are going to be out. Yeah, it's funny I get to drive to BC to pick them up because I am the only one with a valid passport. I get to pick them up and drive them back. I am looking forward to it. I apparently am going to be 'grilled'. Sounds exciting.

I am trying to get my mom to come up and visit in July, not sure if it will work but if she comes and visits for awhile, then maybe she can take Van back with her and have some much needed quality time. When my dad comes up he can bring her back. I guess it all depends on them. I think it would be good for Savannah, better then a Girl Scout Camp in so many ways.

I am feeling alright, not sleeping much - these dreams drive me crazy and I don't want to say anything because then I look like a bitchy retard. I just wish they would stop - part of it is the "other" reality when I was in a coma. I am waking up in a cold sweat looking for my kids, then it takes forever to get back to sleep. Then there are dreams of the doctors taking me into surgery or something. Someone was trying to stick something up my nose, another down my throat while someone was pushing something threw my arm - it all just gets scary. If that is what happened I kinda dont want to know. I wake up and I am alone in a hospital room - it's quiet except for the machine that keeps beeping. It would be nice to just sleep like I use too.

Well, I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment