Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Last time I wrote on this blog was 6 days before my son was due. Wow what happened since. I posted a few things that I had put over on facebook but this - this is from me.

My son will be a year old in 22 days. He is starting to stand alone and has such a fabulous sense of humor. He was born April 13, 2010 weighing in at 12 pounds. I love him so much, I love him like I love my daughter - words cannot describe how much I love them. Anyway he is getting big. Doesn't seem that long but then again what do I know - I was unable to be with him for the first two months. That really screws with ones emotions, it makes you doubt yourself and feel helpless. I cannot see how people adopt babies - not feeling then grow inside or spending the first couple weeks cuddled in bed. Just there with each other.

My wound is healed, I have some of the nastiest scars. Then again I have an ass on my stomache. The kids laugh, kinda makes me feel better but not really. My hair has fallen out but its growing back nicely or at least I am told. My insides are wacked out. My abdominal wall isnt growing back together and my heart isnt healthy enough to do much of anything. I enjoy shopping and even that is limited.

But onto good things. My kids are healthy, I have an awesome support system. I am talking to my mom again and I started on my blog again. Now to continue it.

Let's cross our fingers and hope for fries!!

No comments:

Post a Comment